Radius Bank is proud to serve the banking needs of union members and their families.
We offer a variety of custom financial solutions and programs designed exclusively for union members.
Pay Union Dues
If your union is enrolled in our online dues payment system, you can make union dues or other payments electronically today! To see if your union uses this service or to make a payment, follow the link below.
Radius Bank has partnered with Prosper to offer access to fixed, low-rate personal loans to fit your financial needs. Consolidate debt, make home improvements, or take a dream vacation with a personal loan through Prosper. Borrow from $2,000 - $35,000.
Have an Annuity loan with Radius Bank?
Payments can be made to your loan using any of the following methods:
- Mail a check to Radius Bank using the envelope enclosed with your monthly bill
- Make a payment via check or cash at our Seaport Financial Center, located at 1 Harbor Street, Suite 102, Boston, MA
- Electronic transfer (ACH) or online Bill Pay service from another financial institution
- Electronic transfer (ACH) or online Bill Pay service from a Radius Bank checking account using Online or Mobile Banking
- External transfer from another financial institution through Radius Bank’s Online or Mobile Banking
- Automatic payment from a Radius Bank account or an account at another financial institution
- Complete a wire transfer from another financial institution
Union Advantage Savings
The Union Advantage Savings Account allows union members to earn interest and save money on a wide range of banking services.
- Union members
- Immediate family members of a union member
- Those employed by a union organization or union contractor
- $10.00 minimum opening deposit
- Earn a premium interest rate on balances of $50 or more
- Interest accrues daily and is compounded and credited monthly
- No monthly service fee if minimum $250 daily balance is maintained1
- Free Online & Mobile Banking2
- ATM card available
- FDIC–insured 3
ADDITIONAL UNION ADVANTAGE PRIVILEGES
- Free Money Orders
- Free Treasurer's Checks
- Free Check Certification
- Fee-Free American Express® "Travelers Cheques for One"
- Discounted fee on American Express® "Travelers Cheques for Two"
OPENING AN ACCOUNT
Please provide us with verification of your union affiliation when submitting an application. This account can be opened in person at one of our Financial Center or through the mail.
1 Monthly service charge of $2.50 if minimum daily balance is below $250.
2 Standard data rates apply to Mobile Banking.
3 FDIC–insured up to at least $250,000 per depositor.