We believe in second chances.
Rebound Checking is an FDIC-insured1 checking account designed to help you rebuild your banking history with powerful technology and limited fees.
TECH TO HELP YOU MANAGE YOUR MONEY
- Radius Mobile app with mobile check deposit2
- Free internal and external online transfers between your Radius Bank accounts and accounts at other financial institutions
- Direct deposit your paycheck or other income
- Free Bill Pay and eStatements
- Customized alerts
Link your free chip-enabled Radius Debit Card to Apple PayTM, Samsung Pay, or Android PayTM
Securely send money to anyone instantly
Additional Peace of Mind
- Mobile check deposit limits of $1,000 per day; mobile check deposit limits of $2,000 per 10 days2
- Daily debit card limit of $5003
- $9.00 monthly service charge
- Open the account with $10.00 or more
- Enroll in free Online Banking & receive eStatements
- Receive a free Radius Debit Card
After 12 months of positive banking history, clients may be eligible to upgrade to a Radius Checking account. For more information, contact Customer Service.5
This product is currently being offered by invitation only.
- Fund your account via debit card, credit card or transfer from another bank account
- Deposit checks in the Radius Mobile app using your phone’s camera
- Initiate free transfers between your Radius Bank accounts and accounts at other financial institutions
- Set up direct deposit of paycheck or other income (routing number 211075086)
- Make unlimited deposits and balance inquiries at ATMs displaying the NYCE® Shared Deposit Program logo and Radius Bank ATMs
- Make unlimited deposits via postage-paid Bank by Mail envelopes
- Withdraw money at any ATM — We won’t charge you ATM fees for using another bank's ATM
- Securely make purchases in stores and online with your Radius Debit Card
- Send money to anyone, instantly with Radius Pay a Friend in Online and Mobile Banking
- Add your debit card to Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, and Android Pay
- Use our free Radius Pay app to make payments and earn rewards
- Pay bills to companies and people through Bill Pay in Online and Mobile Banking
Safeguard your Rebound Checking account from overdrafts by setting up one or both of our convenient overdraft protection services. Click here to learn more.
Place stop payments on checks before they have been cashed. Initiate the service in Online Banking, at our Seaport Financial Center, or by contacting Customer Service. Fees may apply. Visit our fees page to learn more.
Wire transfers are a quick way to transfer money from your Radius account to another person or a bank account elsewhere. The cut-off time for same-day processing is 3:00PM ET; requests received after 3:00PM ET will be processed on the next business day. Contact Customer Service for more information.
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Compare checking accounts. Compare savings accounts. Radius Bank offers additional accounts based on your needs. To learn more about our other personal accounts, contact us today or apply for an account by downloading our Personal Deposit Account Application.
|1||FDIC-insured up to the maximum allowed per depositor.|
|2||Online Banking is required for Mobile Banking access. Standard data and message rates apply for all Mobile Banking services. To enroll in Online Banking, visit radiusbank.com/enroll. Mobile check deposit limits of $1,000 per day; mobile check deposit limits of $2,000 per 10 days.|
|3||Daily Debit Card limit of $250 for the first 30 days and will increase to $500 on day 31. Daily debit card limit includes all transactions including ATM withdrawals, mobile wallet payments, Pay a Friend, etc.|
|4||You must enroll in Online Banking, receive eStatements and receive a Debit Card in order to qualify for this account. Your account can be closed if you do not elect to receive these services within two (2) months after the account is opened or if you opt out of these services anytime after the account has been opened. An account service fee of $9.00 will be charged each month. You must deposit $10.00 to open this account. No monthly minimum balance requirement after $10.00 to open the account.|
|5||Positive banking history is described as follows: No NSF (non-sufficient funds) items during the preceding twelve months in the Rebound Checking account; the Rebound Checking account must have a positive balance a the time of the request to upgrade the account; an eFunds check must show no additional negative history in the preceding twelve months (including banking history from other banks); and all monthly servicing fees must have been paid in full for the 12 preceding months. Radius Bank reserves the right to modify the description of "positive banking history" and the requirements to upgrade a Rebound Checking account to a Radius Checking account at any time.|