Free high-interest checking with free ATMs worldwide1
Radius Hybrid is a free1 high-interest checking account that combines the high-interest earning of savings with the flexibility of a checking account. This revolutionary account is FDIC-insured2 and comes with powerful banking technology.
OPEN YOUR ACCOUNT IN MINUTES
HIGH-INTEREST EARNING POWER
Earn up to 0.90% APY on the portion of balances $2,500 and up3
TECH TO HELP YOU MANAGE YOUR MONEY
- Radius Mobile app with mobile check deposit4
- Free internal and external online transfers between your Radius Bank accounts and accounts at other financial institutions
- Direct deposit your paycheck or other income
- Free Bill Pay and eStatements
- Customized alerts
Link your free chip-enabled Radius Debit Card to Apple PayTM, Samsung Pay, or Android PayTM
Securely send money to anyone instantly with a phone or tablet
FREEDOM FROM FEES
- No monthly service fees
- No minimum balance requirement after $10.00 to open
- Free ATMs worldwide1
- Open the account with $10.00 or more
- Enroll in free Online Banking & receive eStatements
- Receive a free Debit Card
- Fund your account via debit card, credit card or transfer from another bank account
- Deposit checks in the Radius Mobile app using your phone’s camera
- Initiate free transfers between your Radius Bank accounts and accounts at other financial institutions
- Set up direct deposit of paycheck or other income (routing number 211075086)
- Make unlimited deposits and balance inquiries at ATMs displaying the NYCE® Shared Deposit Program logo and Radius Bank ATMs
- Make unlimited deposits via postage-paid Bank by Mail envelopes
- Withdraw money worry-free at any ATM, anywhere in the world. We won’t charge you ATM fees and will rebate non-Radius ATM fees each month for withdrawals.
- Securely make purchases in stores and online with your Radius Debit Card
- Send money to anyone, instantly with Radius Pay a Friend in Online and Mobile Banking
- Add your debit card to Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, and Android Pay
- Use our free Radius Pay app to make payments and earn rewards
- Pay bills to companies and people through Bill Pay in Online and Mobile Banking
Safeguard your Radius Hybrid account from overdrafts by setting up one or both of our convenient overdraft protection services. Click here to learn more.
Place stop payments on checks before they have been cashed. Initiate the service in Online Banking, at our Seaport Financial Center, or by contacting Customer Service. Fees may apply. Visit our fees page to learn more.
Wire transfers are a quick way to transfer money from your Radius account to another person or a bank account elsewhere. The cut-off time for same-day processing is 3:00PM ET; requests received after 3:00PM ET will be processed on the next business day. Contact Customer Service for more information.
Apply Online In Minutes
Open a Radius Bank account completely online, quickly and easily – right now, wherever you are. Most people finish their application in less than ten minutes!
What You'll Need to Apply:
- Your U.S. government issued photo ID
- Your Social Security Number (or Individual Tax Identification Number)
- $10.00 to open (you can use a debit card, credit card, or transfer from an existing bank account)
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Compare checking accounts. Compare savings accounts. Radius Bank offers additional accounts based on your needs. To learn more about our other personal accounts, contact us today or apply for an account by downloading our Personal Deposit Account Application.
|1||Radius Hybrid is a free checking account with no monthly maintenance fee and no minimum balance requirement after $10.00 to open the account. Get unlimited automatic ATM surcharge rebates for ATM fees other banks charge you. ATM surcharge rebates apply to cash withdrawals from a Radius Hybrid checking or Radius Checking account using the Radius Debit Card wherever it is accepted. Radius Bank does not charge a fee for using another bank’s ATM. ATM fees will be rebated at the end of each statement cycle. Excludes international exchange fees. Radius Bank makes its best effort to identify those ATM fees eligible for rebate. In the event that you have not received a rebate for a fee you believe is eligible, please contact Customer Service at 800.242.0272. Radius Bank reserves the right to modify or discontinue the ATM surcharge rebate program at any time.|
|2||FDIC-insured up to the maximum allowed per depositor.|
|3||Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is accurate as of Minimum amount to open account is $10.00. Rate tiers are as follows: 0.00% APY applies to all balances from $0.00 to $2,499.99 and for balances of $2,500.00 and over, the APY would range from 0.00%-0.90% APY. Accounts will earn the stated APY only for the portion of the balance within the specified tier. The higher the dollar amount in the account (over $2,499.99), the higher the APY (up to 0.90%) will be earned on the account. Rates may change after account is opened. Fees may reduce earnings.|
|4||Online Banking is required for Mobile Banking access. Standard data and message rates apply for all Mobile Banking services. To enroll in Online Banking, visit radiusbank.com/enroll.|
|5||Minimum amount to open account is $10.00. You must enroll in Online Banking, receive eStatements and receive a Radius Debit Card in order to qualify for this account. Your account will revert to a Free Checking account if you do not elect to receive these services within two (2) months after the account is opened or if you opt out of these services anytime after the account has been opened.|