Welcome to radiusbank.com! If you’re currently enrolled in our Online and Mobile Banking services, logging in to our system is quick and easy. Read on for some quick login tips. If you’re looking to enroll in personal Online Banking, please click here. If you’re a business looking to enroll in Online Banking, please click here.
Logging in to the Online Banking system from radiusbank.com:
- In the “Online Login” section located near the top of the site on every page, enter your current Online Banking Login ID (formerly called “Username”) and password.
- You will then be directed through a brief verification process.
- Next you will be asked to create a new password. If want to continue using your current password, simply enter it in the “new password” when prompted and you don’t have to change it to something new! This password just has to meet our security criteria.
- You will be asked to register your device – if you’re using a personal device that you’ll use regularly to access your accounts, we recommend registering it. If you’re on a public device, we recommend that you do not register it.
Logging in to the new Radius Mobile app:
If you log into the new Radius Mobile app before logging in to the new Online Banking, you will follow the same process outlined above for Online Banking.
If you log into the new Radius Mobile app after logging in to the new Online Banking:
- Enter your Login ID and password.
- You will be taken through the brief verification process and be asked if you’d like to register your device. You will not be asked to change your password.