Business Online Banking allows organizations to perform a wide array of banking functions, from basic account management to sophisticated Cash Management services.
- Convenient way to access and manage your business accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from a computer, tablet or phone
- Provides sophisticated reporting of cash flow position and business activity
- Cash management services help reduce fraud risk
Our two levels of Business Online Banking access are outlined below.
Standard Business Access
- No monthly charge
- View account balance and activity
- View check images
- Transfer funds internally between Radius Bank business accounts
- Pay a Radius Bank loan using your Radius Bank Checking, Savings or Money Market Account
- Pay bills
- Initiate domestic and internal wire transfers
- Place stop payments
- View deposit statements
- Receive account and security alerts via secure message, email, text and phone call
- Contact our Customer Service via secure message and live chat
- Reorder checks
- Access Radius Bank 3rd party accounts: business credit card, merchant services and payroll services
- Security Token service available
Premium Business Access
All of the features included in Standard Business Access, plus access to:
Account Analysis Checking is required for this level of Online Banking access. Monthly fees may be offset by earnings credit.
HOW TO ENROLL
- New clients: Request access during the account opening process
- Current clients: Click below to download a Business Online Banking Application
Your Online Banking information is protected.
We are committed to keeping your Online Banking information safe. Click here to learn more.