Business Online Banking allows organizations to perform a wide array of banking functions, from basic account management to sophisticated Cash Management services.
- Convenient way to access and manage your business accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from a computer, tablet or phone
- Provides sophisticated reporting of cash flow position and business activity
- Cash management services help reduce fraud risk
Our two levels of Business Online Banking access are outlined below.
Standard Business Access
- No monthly charge
- View account balance and activity
- View check images
- Transfer funds internally between Radius Bank business accounts
- Pay a Radius Bank loan using your Radius Bank Checking, Savings or Money Market Account
- Pay bills
- Initiate domestic and internal wire transfers
- Place stop payments
- View deposit statements
- Receive account and security alerts via secure message, email, text and phone call
- Contact our Customer Service via secure message and live chat
- Reorder checks
- Access Radius Bank 3rd party accounts: business credit card, merchant services and payroll services
- Security Token service available
Premium Business Access
All of the features included in Standard Business Access, plus access to:
Account Analysis Checking is required for this level of Online Banking access. Monthly fees may be offset by earnings credit.
Your Online Banking information is protected.
We are committed to keeping your Online Banking information safe. Click here to learn more.